California Bearing Ratio
Product Code : C.B.R 18
Brand Name : NEW GHOSH INDUSTRIES
California Bearing Ratio (CBR) :-
We manufacture and supply a wide range of California Bearing Value (CBR) Apparatus, which is useful in determining the relative bearing ratio and expansion characteristics under known surcharge weights of base, sub-base and sub grade soils for the design of roads, pavements, & runways. The CBR test is used extensively in selection of materials and control of subgrades.
- Lab. C.B.R. App. IS:2720 (P-XVI), IS:9669. BS:1377,1924,ASTMD1883,AASHTOT193
- The CBR Test is used for determining the relative bearing ratio and expansion characteristics under known surcharge weights of base, sub-base and sub grade soils for the design of Roads, pavements, & Runways.
- Tests can be conducted on all types of soils including sand ,gravel & washed stone (passing through 20 mm IS Sieve).
- The CBR test is used extensively in selection of materials and control of subgrades.
- The procedure consists of loading soil with a circular piston, 50 mm dia face and maintaining a penetration rate of 1.25 mm/min strain.
- The load is noted and the results of test on natural or recompacted soils, in soaked and un soaked conditions , can be compared with standard test results. CBR App. Consists of the following:-
- C.B.R. Apparatus, motorized-cum-hand 50 KN cap. with 1.25 mm/min rate of strain. Operation on 230 V, single phase, A.C. 50 Hz.
- C.B.R. Mould, 150 mm dia x 175 mm high with extension collar and perforated base plate.
- Penetration Piston, face dia 50 mm with adjustable bracket.
- Displacer block (Spacer Disc) 148mm dia x 47.7mm high with detachable handle.
- Perforated Swell plate, 148mm dia with adjustable stem and lock nut-Gunmetal/Brass.
- Annular metal weight, 2.5kg. 147 mm dia with 53 dia central hole
- Slotted metal weight, 2.5 kg. 147 mm dia with 53 mm dia slot.
- Metal tripod stand for dial gauge.
- Cutting collar.
- Rammer, 2. 6kg weight with a drop of 310 mm. j. Rammer, 4.89kg weight with a drop of450 mm k. High sensitivity Proving Ring, 20 KN cap. fitted with 0.002 mm dial gauge with calibration certificate in nice teak wooden case. 1. Dial gauge 0.01 mm x 25 mm travel.
- m. Annular metal wt. 5kg., 147mm dia. with 53
- dia central hole, n. Slotted metal wt. 5kg., 147 mm dia. with 53 mm
- dia slot.
- C.B.R. Mould as per B.S. with Accessories.